Friday 2 December 2011

9.30pm NonFarm Payday

Everybody either hate or love the above nonfarm payday... given that I deflated my account due to a silly mistake I made on gold.. mistake based on assumption.. that made an ass out of my account.. I am wondering if I should take a gamble on this non-farm payday and place higher volume...  make it or break it kind of order ?

If I had my guts, I would play against Gold,..short,..and against Eur.. placing my assumption that USD will surge tonight . Than again,.. do I want to give myself a second ass ?! hmm.. probably not.. Will see how it goes.. I am pretty much (STILL) convince that gold will fall and have decided to short 1 lot,.. just 1 lot to see how things work out.. potential loss about $20/- for this pair... risk/reward = 1:1.

Cash positon... ouch 352.. SIGH ! Serve me right for playing with emotion than with strategy.. the sooner I mute my feelings.. the better is my account position.

No comments:

Post a Comment