Sunday 4 December 2011

Did It again

9.10am...
The desire to see further fall in gold has lead to many shorting execution.. resulting in a massive loss of account.. massive becoz' I broke my rules of limiting daily loss of $60/-..and I went beyond that.

Decided to use only 1 strategy instead of multiple ones for forex...and that I should only trade on breakout.
I have put in few orders into the system, based on breakout assumption,.. each order lasting 1 week. Small volume orders with R/R at 1:1.2. This is completely a set and forget action,..Most of the orders call for the strength of USD.

Will see how it work out.. in the meantime, despite gold recent surge, I am still bearish..but dare not take the plunge to short (and short, and short) it at the moment.

Cash balance down to 319. 0 orders on hand

No comments:

Post a Comment