Monday 5 December 2011

Can't Get My Mind Over Gold

5.40pm...this week,.. all my orders have been pre-set in the system. It will have to be a set and forget week. But the feeling I have on gold could not go away.. the desperation in wanting to short it. Technically, gold is not weak..but it is overbought and I have the strongest feeling that it will fall.
That feelings resulted in a lost of almost $100/- on Friday, blowing off my $60 limit loss per day limit.

I am giving in to this feeling one more time... stop loss set at $20/-.. shorted 2 lots of gold at 1744.979 and 1744.244. Will leave it as it is and not trigger reverse order when prices move up..since feeling is down.. will just focus on it's forthcoming plunge..if that feeling serve me well.. again, emotion's at play. Those that is not based on emotion has been preset - but nothing triggered yet. It's like fishing..you set in the bait,..it's not biting yet. For that, I will wait. For gold, I will ony hope that I my guts feel is right, if it is not,..that feel cause me $20/- which is acceptable.

Cash 319, net 318, 2 short orders for Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment