Saturday 24 December 2011

Singapore Index - at risk of major downturn..

STI - weekly.

I do not like what I see, it's basically showing that we are at a major support level and if that level is broken, it's likely that we move down to  2364 level, which is resting at 50% fibonacci level.
The weekly prices from a drome shape,..and it also looks like double shoulder, a head and a possible formation of the 2nd right shoulder.
What I need to take note of and to remind myself is : TRY TO SELL AT ANY BULL RUN,.. DO NOT BUY AND BE LEFT HOLDING THE BABY.
Yr 2012, based on this chart,  looks more bearish than bullish. Infact, the bear has stepped in early this year - we just failed to notice.  I have to refrain from throwing in more money into the stock market - it is not the right time to be aggressively speculative.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment