Tuesday 6 December 2011

Giving up gains and more

11.40pm
Today's focus was on shorting AJ as there was a bearish divergence... did well in the morning shorting this pair,..and profit in the morning was $20+..very unusal as Asian session is zzzz....even when these are asia's pair.

Ceased being humble when I thot I am on track in covering back my gold losses ,..I thot I got the golden touch.. went in to long Eur/Gbp only to have SL triggered quickly... However, since I continue to gain from AJ,.. I threw caution to the wind,.. when in to several other pairs... losses..and to make matter worst,.. late afternoon, the AJ pair turned around and started to show losses..
My morning gains were wiped out,..and capital reduced further - time to begin to be humble and back to reading and strategizing.

Right now, net balance is a mere 330, (case was 346).. open short orders on 2K AJ. Shorted at 79.09.
I have set SL..and am leaving it alone , since the overall daily chart still looks bearish.. will hope to have some nice surprises tmr when I wake up.. as long as there is no bigh false flunctation that kill my SL, I think I pretty much will leave this pair alone till it is ripe for picking... profit... right now, it's showing a loss of $16/-.

No other orders, cash 346/ net 330

No comments:

Post a Comment