Wednesday 7 December 2011

Looks like I am stuck with AJ for a while

9.55am...
Did some quick trade on Gold (short) yesterday with some positive result,..helped me buffer the losses from AJ - though no enough, but any little help.
Negative AJ went as high as $33- before correcting to $-17,..but now been hoovering around $-20. Will just leave this pair alone. One good thing about having it in the system is - it prevented me from betting on other currency as I need to keep my leverage low..will try not to hit $10K on orders with my leverage. This way, less damage for me. And having an order in the system makes me 'complete' - I avoided hastely moving in to any currency that I assume will move in the direction I had in mind.

Anyway,.. went into land stock yesterday, only to have the government put in cooling measures over the evening....so much about my luck on stocks....for nothing,..my paper asset reduced by nearly $800 over night. This government... sigh !

Cash 351/ Net 330,... Short AJ 2K

No comments:

Post a Comment