Wednesday 21 December 2011

Looking at Gold again after a short break..

11.10am. I was tempted to buy gold before the vacation as it is showing a double bottom.. it was hoovering around 158x and I totally believe it will move up temporary before going downhill again.  But then again, I didnt want to be thinking about my trade during that wonderful break, so placed no trade.  It did move up to 162x,.whil the heart ache a little, there was no regret. It's just the right thing to do.

Now that I am back and looking at the 15 mins chart,  EMA 34 crossed down from EMA200 a moment ago. This to me is bearish, and since I am bearish on gold at the moment, decided to short 2 gold .
1 lot at 1612.19 and the other lot at 1609. Tight SL is placed,.. since BB is tighting and I didnt want to be caught with my pants down when it surge up. 
Will see how it perform, and since I will be away whole afternoon,.. will leave the trade to play itself out - hopefully, in my favour.

Cash 150/ net 150. Short gold, 2 lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment