Wednesday 28 December 2011

Gold - fell again

10.10am
Been awhile since I did an update of my activities,.. was reading and trying to stick with a strategy,.. it keeps changing. Pam showed me an article that says , I will form a habit by repeatedly doing something all over again for 30 days.. I guess once I find a method that will profit me consistently,.. I will repeat that process for 30 days and see if it will form a habit and get my discipline up to stick with it.

Despite what many top analyes have indicated,..that gold will reach 2000/ 5000 by end of next year and beyond,.. I am sticking to a down gold for the short time.

Looking at the daily chart, gold should touch 1540 today, which is the support for 200 ema.
On the monthly chart, support are at these level:
1455 : 38.2 Fib level
1446 &
1315.

I should look into buying gold when it moved up from the last support to 1337 - 1340 level. I cannot imagine price to fall further down that level - but then again, anything can happen. For now, I should only look to short gold when opportunities arises - not buy/sell whenever the wind blows. Just focusing on one diection for now - DOWN.

Cash 147/ 147

No comments:

Post a Comment