Monday 5 December 2011

Gut Feel Paid Off

8.30am...
Gold fell yesterday and given the lesson learnt on trading aggressively and lossing money at the end to slippage, I was very conservative. Trade one lot and brought the account to 349$..wouldnt it been nice if I trade larger like the time when I did, when I was a loser ?   I have to learn to win consistently and not get too impatient. I guess the next time I get emotionally charge,..I should walk away , incase I get too impulsive and trade too aggressively, not following my limit loss days.

3 orders were triggered based on the reset buy/sell price made over the weekend.
Orders were
Short USD/CAD,
Short USD/JPY and
Long USD/HKD...all showing small negative at the moment.. and since the wins and losses  are pre-determined, I will leave all these alone - these orders were based on breakout strategy,.. will see how that work out.

Cash 349, net 348 , above 3 orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment