Thursday 1 December 2011

Serve Me Right !

9.50pm
I closed all my account earlier , at the end of Asean session. The no zone period for me is between 5-8pm local time, mid day European session and before the US session.

Emotionally, my belief system says ; Gold has surged soooooo high, it has to come down,.. Eur/Aus has plunged for the last 4 days, it has to go up.  My belief system triggers my emotion sense and each time I look at the chart,..it moves exactly where I have visualised. Either I am seeing things or I will it to happen.. mentally. So put in a couple of trades ,..short gold, long EA... and as you may have guessed it.. eachtime I use my emotion to trade,.. I destroy my accumulated fund.
I still believe Gold will fall tonight,..and I still believe EA will move up tonight,.but becoz of my inability to control my emotions , I will not trade tonight..will trade to watch at the sideline and do nothing.
I hv brought my account down to mere 382,...
Will try again tmr.. for today,.. I think I have done quite alot of damage...

Cash 382,..0 orders...

No comments:

Post a Comment