Thursday 8 December 2011

Niagara Fall

10.15pm...
The European Central Bank cuts it rate... and I am not sure why the market behave the way it did. First, there was a rocket shoot up.. it went up AGAINST my order... at one stage AJ was negative $35/- and hitting SL.. and as fast as it surge up , it falls like water in the Niagara Fall - there was no pause for a break..it just fell,..now my pair is -$16/-. To think that I am just trading $2K and experiencing such price swing,..what will happen to those traders that trade a standard lot of $100K ? I think today's price moment must have caused a few heartattacks.

I have decided to look far,. daily chart , 200SMA.. if that immediate trend is up,.. I will only trade along side that. My stop loss should be place far enough as not to be triggered with movement as crazy as today.  And I must trade at a small enough lot that any temporary price swings will not have me crunching on my heart on the floor.  I hv to manage my lot size and not to overleverage - this way.. I should be able to win consistently and be humble in the process of counting cash.

Tomorrow will be another day,..will be anxious to see how dow jone moved. The property measures that our govt took last night has resulted my loss of $1K today.. just like that,.. a decision, a quick loss even before it has a chance to move up,.. it went down. I should stop falling in love with Capitaland.. it jinx my capital...

Price of gold plunge as I type.. goodness me... such drastic fall again... when stock falls,.. commodities fall,. there is only one thing to look out for,.. the bond market.

Cash..355, net 347
open Short AJ 2K

No comments:

Post a Comment