Monday 21 November 2011

Back to the drawing board

11.18pm. Monday.
Gold was moving up as predicted, set prices above breakeven and went for an evening jog,..only to return with positive Stop loss triggered. Prices plunge at about 11pm when I was not around.
Current cash value = $287 with 1 outstanding order. 1K shortsanti Aud/Nzd. 

My new rules will be :
1. No more trading early in the Asian morning. Just observe. Buy small during European session, and try to close order before US. US session is known to reverse the trend built up in Asia/ European timeframe.
2. Trade again in US session, use 4 Hrs for trending and 1Hr to trigger. Nothing lower than that.

I will leave by 1K short Aud/Nzd overnight since SL has been set and it's not going to kill my account.  I will hv to start again tmr. My weekend analysis has been on the spot for weak GBP against USD, but I am such a dummyhead - I didn't follow totally and was blinded by my love for gold. I hv to be rational. Follow trend, not heart.

current cash 287$, 1K short Aus/NZd

No comments:

Post a Comment