Thursday 17 November 2011

If...

11.01pm local time. Took a time off of 6 hours to meet up with old friends from school. Didn't manage to see the chart till now.  Gold went down as expected, EUR/AUD went up as expected ; based on my previous entry.  But I got out of both position , IF and only IF I had held it,.. it would hv given me a nice profit. IF IF IF,..but then again, who knows ,..better feel bad about not capturing the profit than to agonise over the losses. No regret,..would hv done the same for peace of mind.
One thing I now realised,.. my analysis is okay,.. my expectation comes thru. I hv to now figure out how to maintain the order in the system and not close it in a hurry at the sight of profit. I hv to mentally expant my thrusthold for pain... I hv lost $400 in 3 hours,..what is a potential lost of $40-$50 per day ?  I will hv to work on my qty and grow my small capital back to where I first started... slowly but surely.. have promised not to overleverage,..so do intend to stick to my promise.
Cash balance...zzzz $260/-

No comments:

Post a Comment