Wednesday 30 November 2011

Odd Love with EUR/AUD

1.55pm. Thursday.
Busy in the morning,..didn't hv the time to ready sit down to draw trend lines.
My single long gold is still there and still showing losses of about $20. For the last 8 hours since last evening, prices does not move. Great pull between supply and demand... none giving way.

Thru' tracing some pair,came across Eur/Aud that has been sold drastically over the last 4 days. It is in a support level that has not been broken for the last two times. I thot I would be good to put in some money into longing the pair, with hope that the support continues to be strong.

Went in to buy 2 lots of 2K each, Long EA at 1.31549 - 1.31574. Expected total loss of $70/-. I hv not yet set the TP level as I intend to observe. The level I am aiming at is far too high, and unlikely to be achieve within this week. Will move the SL to breakeven when it moved up,.and will then place TP as and when , at the appropriate level.

Cash = 413 , net 396

No comments:

Post a Comment