Wednesday 30 November 2011

I broke my rules

8.35pm..... I took a glance at the chart... I peek.  In most cases, the action taken from looking could have resulted in moments where you would knock your head on the wall - but this time , I was thankful that I could not resist not looking.
The trend , 1 hour into my morning purchase did not look promising... infact, instead of moving upwards, the 4Hr chart shows that trend has turned and it's moving south. I closed all the silver and gold and did a reverse trade. I short it.
There were a few transaction and I tried to buy/sell depending on the short term trend, result of which was I win more than I loss, so that was good.

Right now, I am staring at the chart to see what direction I should be placing my money on.  Prices has gone up in the last 1 hour, so am decided that I cleared all outstanding orders before I went for dinner.

Cash balance 408$ , up $28 or 7% from capital. Waiting for the day when I bring it up to my original capital of 5500$ before placing orders with larger volume. For now, it's important that my strategy works and that I am consistently winning, despite the meagre $ involved. If I can win $10, can I win $1000 in the future ?

No comments:

Post a Comment