Monday 21 November 2011

Trading ebooks available

3.20pm.. Tuesday
Eur/Aud.. Euro seems strong....looks like it's a long way to pressing it down. Right now, my two lots is showing a consolidated loss of $5/-..not alot, but unless I am able to trade profitably in small account, I cannot trust myself to trade well in big account.
My ultimate aim is to be able to stomach $500/- loss per day , and with a Risk/Reward ratio of 1:1.5, I want to be able to earn at least $7-800 per day. I cannot do that until I am able to gain back alll my losses, and show consistent wins.. so please do not laugh at these small amount that I am currently trading !

Just to get an idea of who's reading this blog,.. I have some trading ebooks that I would love to share if you are interested in it. Please write to me at bepassionate.life@gmail.com . Free trading ebook.

Have a good trading days.. I am holding on to my breath and not taking any action on my current orders.. Gold and E/A.

No comments:

Post a Comment