Thursday 17 November 2011

USD/CHF turn today

9.30am local time. Cash balance $261/-

Gold did a nice fall yesterday without me. I was away having dinner with friends and did not want to keep any position open.  Anyway, no big deal,..as long as you keep to your checklist, there is money to be made another day. Today, I am eyeing at USD/CHF ,..short.  On both the weekly and daily chart, this uptrend has hit heavy resistent. If it breaks thru'  - bad for me,.. and if it fall like it usually did in the last 2 occassion, I will get to profit some money out of it.

Got in short 1K x 2 orders at about 0.92114-0.92137.  Stop loss 0.92533. R/R ratio 1:1.2 . Total potential loss for both trade = $14/- And since this is within my pain thrush-hold,.. I think I will just ride with it and not close off the order prematurely.  
Hang in thereeeeeee....

No comments:

Post a Comment