Wednesday 23 November 2011

Time for my power nap

5.10pm... I usually take a 15 mins break when STI closed,..just to build up some energy for the forex trade in the evening.
Silver move down nicely.. phew !
First 50 short was Stopped out (I moved the SL resistent level and it was taken out). Stopped at 31.9561 with a profit of $20/-
Let the 2nd lot ride , it went up to $26/- and then move up again to hit my SL position. Profitted another $19/-.

Right now, no order in the system.
Cash position = $313 , just slight improvement from opening..despite all the ho-ha.. not a good trade. If I hv just put a short and close my eyes and not stare at the screen,.. I believe I would  hv profitted more.
Anyway, will review again when US session is up.

Tonight US Unemployment claim at 9.30pm.. I have to monitor this closely to see if I can take a ride on it's movement.

Hang on..

No comments:

Post a Comment