Wednesday 23 November 2011

Crazy me - can't make up my mind

4.15pm... been bruised by silver today. It's a battle between emotions (the love for silver) and Technical reading. Both gave different signal.
Started the day following TA, but soon changed my mind when TA suffered some losses. Went long, then short, then long, then short,..and as of 4.15pm.. made up my FINAL FINAL answer. To follow TA and mute the emotions.

To make up for loss cash due to weaving of decision, decided to short 100 silver. A qty i hardly play since I last got burned and saw my money evaporated. This time round, I had a SL that will make me poorer by $100/- . Wow, this is almost half the money I hv left to play. I just have to believe on the technical reading and go for 'broke' ! Just hope that TA does not fail, or I will surely be broke!

100 short silver at 32.1975 and 32.26. 
Cash balance now 273, Net value 269. Nervously waiting for the trade to run it's full course,..DOWNWARDS !

No comments:

Post a Comment