Wednesday 23 November 2011

Nothing to trade this morning

10.05am Thursday
Searched tons of charts this morning but found no trade. Alot of pairs espy when US$ is in it, shows divergence - giving me a feeling that this recent US climb is not totally supported.  I would hv loved to sell USD now, but that would hv been a very big risk as I do not know when that divergence will work out.
Did that in Gold before and was burnt. So lesson learn. What I did was to put a limit buy/sell based on the trend. If that gets broken, a small order will be triggered for me to pay more attention to.

Right now, nothing and am not going to force a trade. Gold and Silver remained bearish, but it's now on a technical rebound. Their plunge will depend on how strong US$ is going to push before it drizzled out.

So nothing for this morning. Will review again this afternoon.  And my cash record is lower then what was reported yesterday.  Like all gambler, when there are profits on hand,..the tendency is for you to return ome back to the table. I returened some back with small trades last night..too small and quick to even bother to record.

Cash position 305. No open trade

No comments:

Post a Comment