Wednesday 30 November 2011

What Am I gonna Do with Myself ?

11.45pm...
I was holding to 0 trade when the Worlds' Central Banks decided to act. I rarely see the push up in prices.. Gold / Silver shoot up like rocket. USD plunge,..and anything that trade against the USD , went up. Tonight , there are millions of other traders who both loss bigh and win big. The move was totally unexpected and very drastic. Blew off my mind.

And as I stared at the shooting gold price,.. my fingers inched - my two weeks of disciplined control could not stop that gambling instinct.  I waited for the price to move , up to a level when I felt that it has ran out of fuel. I triggered a sell. I was hoping to profit on it's way down. It showed me a profit of $3/- at one stage.. nay,..not enough...
As of now,.. it's showing a loss of -20$ and climbing.. it will likely wipe off all my gain for today ?! Sigh.. I hv not set up stop loss on this pair... i was willing to continue to bet that it will still move down.  Fortunately it's just a lot and I should be able to stomach any loss of up to $50/- ... will leave it.... prices has went up again..now showing a loss of $22/- even before I sign off this blog !!

Sigh.. me and my fingers,.... chopping it off..

No comments:

Post a Comment