Tuesday 22 November 2011

Stop loss triggered - Gold

11.18pm...
Stoploss for gold triggered at 1695.14, giving me a profit of $11/-. I had moved it up when it showed positive position. It reaches a profit of $17 before falling.. if only..if only..but then again.. am happy with this opportunity to profit - gives me the confident that the 34sma is a good indication of support level.

I hv moved the SL for EA short pair lower,.. reducing my potential lost.. SL moved to 1.37731, and will leave the order open when I jump to bed. At the point of writing, price of gold has moved up from my sold level to it's earlier glory. And given my INABILTY to control my emotion, I jumped in to buy !!!!
3 lots at 1700.775, with SL at 1694.56. I just didnt want to miss the boat ?!  Potential loss for this impulsive trade = $24/-  TP set at 1724.22, which is the previous resistent level....

Now waiting for the trade to run it's course.
Outstanding orders :
3 Long Gold , 2K short EA
Cash balance 312, Net 312

No comments:

Post a Comment