Friday 18 November 2011

Shop Closed for the week

8.40pm.
10 lots long silver take profit triggered at 32.28613 , giving me a profit of $11.
Manually closed the other 10 lots at 32.4142, profit of $13/-
Price may move higher - I really try not to care. Right now, no orders outstanding. Never like Friday trading. The price fluctuation can wipe out all profit for the week.

Started the week, Nov 14 with cash balance of $224, and end today with a balance of  $308. $84 or37% gain. This could be the first time in my 2 years of  intensive forex trading that I have consistent daily wins. And the reason I have gains was becoz' I set SL and TP and I did not overleverage.  These three elements are the demons to trading forex.
I have to gradually bring up my capital to the previous glories days of $5500/- and until I am able to bring up to these level, will I start to play more professionally, with higher level of capital  and self control/constrain.

No more trade for the rest of the night, I am very pleased with my current week performance. Never mind the little I hv gain,..it's the % that is pleasing. Good job and keep it up !

Cash balance : $308/-
0 orders outstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment